Glock 27 factory original 9-round 40S&W magazine will fit all Glock 27 pistols Gen-1/2/3/4 as well as 40S&W 26/29/33 conversions. Glock magazines have a hardened steel insert encased in impact-resistant polymer. All models include a round-count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate. These mags have the ambi release cutout on both sides to allow the mag to be released from either side on a Gen-4 frame.
NOTE: Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity. Used mags have been broken in a bit for you.
Made in Austria
- Factory original Glock magazine performs to factory standards
- Hardened steel insert encased in an impact-resistant polymer housing
- Round-count indicator on the rear of the magazine
- Fits in all Gen-1/2/3/4 frames of model(s) listed
- Manufactured to Glock specifications in Austria by Glock